Learn about Azure's full potential - in three days!
This is the lab for you as an IT professional or administrator who wants to see and learn about the main news about Windows Azure.
A course is developed and lead by Mikael Nyström
The lab is modular, which allows you to choose which modules you want to do and in which order, and you can immerse yourself in certain areas that are more interesting to you.
You will get an understanding of how to best use Microsoft Azure and integrate it with your existing environment by building so-called Hybrid Cloud.
Target audience: IT professionals and administrators
Pre-knowledge:Good knowledge in managing Windows Server
During tht training, we go through:
- Microsoft Azure Resource Manager (Users and Groups, Subscriptions, Monitoring, Billing, Activity Log, Administrative Delegation, Marketplace)
- Resource Groups (Locations, Delegation, Access Control, Tags)
- PowerShell management (Connecting to Azure via PowerShell, Doing changes unavailable from UI)
- Virtual Machines (Availability Sets, Classic, Modern Sizing, Deployment, Extensions)
- Storage (Storage Accounts, Recovery Services, Backup Vaults, File Shares)
- Networking (Virtual Networks, Network-to-Friends, Routing, Network Security Groups, Reserved IPs, Hybrid Connections, VPN, Express Route, Load Balancers, Gateways, DNS Zones)
- Log Analytics / OMS (Log Search, Solutions, Usage, Alerts, WebHooks, Dashboard)
- Azure Automation (Accounts)
Material: Lab manual